Monday, 20 May 2013

HOW TO ROOT AND UNROOT NOTE 2, S3, NEXUS 4, GALAXY CAMERA, GALAXY NOTE 8 AND MANY MORE USING FRAMEAROOT IN EASY STEP TUTORAIL


Hello fandroids, this is a step by step tutorial to show you how you can easily root and unroot your devices in a easy steps using a Framearoot software (this method doesn’t require pc to root your device, all the things can be done easily on your phone itself). First of all you have to make sure that your device is compatible with this software and for that i have put a compatibility list below. Dont use rooting to pirate applications and games, only use it for productive work. I am showing you this guide because lot of people are worried about the phone storage and want to transfer games in to their  external sd card to play games.
 Please use this software, only if your device is compatible otherwise I will not be responsible for any loss and damage done to your device. So let’s start the process and follow my instruction one by one, BUT BEFORE CHECKING A DEVICE COMPATIBILITY LIST WHICH IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.

1.     Download a frame root software in your pc or mobile directly by pressing a link below:

        http://www.putlocker.com/file/96474FFFB864A8BC
        http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/33195706/file.html


2.     Now it should be look like a below picture in your phone once you downloaded it , if you    
        are using Nexus 4, Htc, Motorola, Lg and Sony devices then you have to download a dual  
        file manager from playstore to access this file. If you are using Note 2 and S3 or any other  
        Samsung device access this download file by getting in to My file. Install Framearoot to 
        your device.



3.     Now when you get in your phone menu you will find a framearoot software like a below    

        picture open it:




4.     Press Framearoot you will see a window like below picture press Intall Super User






5.     Now these three options pop out select Super SU and then press Aragorn





 6.   Now once all the things successfully done you will see a message like below picture. Now    
       you have to restart your device and in start up you will see Android is upgrading no                   
       a good sign.






7.     Now you will see a SuperSU software in your phone and you’ve successfully rooted  

        your device.




HOW TO UNROOT





Its really easy to UNROOT your device, so you can claim your warranty. Go to application menu open framearoot and you will see a option like below picture, press unroot and it will take its time to unroot. If it doesnt respond, try to press unroot again and restart your device. Now you've successfully unrooted your phone, now uninstall framearoot and all done, easy peasy lemon and squeeze.

                                             




This tutorial is for illustration purposes only and not intended to harm someone,  unless someone is deliberately trying to use these method without looking at the instructions. Original credit goes to a developer of this rooting Software.

Upcoming Post:


How to connect a PS3 controller with android rooted devices ?

Keep yourself tuned in this blog.

DEVICE COMPATIBILITY LIST 


Compatibility for Qualcomm devices :
Ø  Google Nexus 4
Ø  LG L7 II P710/P714/P715
Ø  LG Optimus L3 II
Ø  Karbonn Titanium S5
Ø  Xperia E C1505
Ø  Huawei Honor Pro (U8950-1)
Ø  Samsung Galaxy Win I8552
Ø  BW T18+ (Fortis Evo)
Ø  Orange Nivo
Ø  Asus Padfone 1

Compatibility for Samsung devices :
Ø  Galaxy Young GT-S6312/GT-S6310
Ø  Samsung Lightray SCH-R940

Compatibility for Exynos devices :
Ø  Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch - SPH-D710
Ø  Samsung Galaxy S2 AT&T SGH-I777
Ø  Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Ø  Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Ø  Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305
Ø  Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
Ø  Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
Ø  Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105
Ø  Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Ø  AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317
Ø  Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605
Ø  T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 T-889
Ø  Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
Ø  Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus GT-P6210
Ø  Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010, GT-N8013, GT-N8020
Ø  iBerry Auxus CoreX2 3G and CoreX4 3G

Compatibility for Omap36XX devices :
Ø  Motorola Droid X
Ø  Droid 2 (a955)
Ø  Droid 2 Global (a956)
Ø  R2D2 (a957)
Ø  Droid X (MB810)
Ø  Cliq 2 MB611
Ø  Archos Gen8
Ø  Coolpad Quattro 4G
Ø  LG P970 Optimus Black
Ø  LG Marquee LS855
Ø  Parrot ASTEROID Smart

Soon I am going to update this blog, showing you a tutorial to Root and Unroot S4.

Video Tutorial is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mQz4n-Z-M


                                                             


                                                             




88 comments:

  1. wow I didn't know that
    rooting nexus 4 without unlocking bootloader
    can be done
    are you sure
    please make a video
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can root it, and this is for beginners, i am making a review today on youtube. Rooting can be done this way it will give you access to micro sd card slot and you can also do anything you want to do with your phone but i normally did rooting to transfer files to sd card and for connecting ps3 controller. Thanks for looking at this blog.

      Delete
    2. Guys... I need your help my Sony Xperia Z Ultra. I am not able to install it. It says bypasses the Android security.

      Delete
  2. Hi.can I use this method too root my samsung galaxy s3 ,and then install different roms and overclock it.many thanks p.s if so can you recommend some roms and method to overclock sgs3 please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Listen to me, dont mess up with root because otherwise you will have more unrooting problems, just simply root your s3 using this method and transfer games to micro sd card and connect os3 controller. If you will get in too much depth you will be messed up in rooting.

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    When will there be a one click root for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Sprint? I see your method works for other providers; AT&T, Verizon, etc. Has Sprint made rooting more difficult.
    Thank you for your informative videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know, why they have not made rooting like this for sprint variant, whats ur note 2 model number

      Delete
    2. Hi,
      The Sprint model number is
      SPH-L900. Thank you for your reply.

      Delete
    3. Ok i will try to find out a solution for u but that 9ne will be little bit difficult

      Delete
    4. Thank you; I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. The link is not working...plz provide a new link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link is working, dont provide false statement

      Delete
    2. Why wud I lie....since it is not working.....I am just requesting u for a new link

      Delete
    3. Still m not able to access this link.. I think the Web page has restrictions in my country...can u plz email me the file...sorry for the inconvenience

      Delete
  5. Link not working for me,from India. Please provide another one.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, people are having problen in downloading this from India, does zippyshare work there

      Delete
  6. can i update the software after root the device or do we need to unroot back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did the root and turned my phone off. Now it will turn on and stay at the samsung screen!! HELP Already tried to do a factory reset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which method u have used to root your phone, this root method doesnt give proble to anyone. Is your phone is listed in compatibility list

      Delete
  8. Yes it was. AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there anyway I can take the root off without going into the phone. I it will power up past the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can try this method Hold power + home +up volume key at the same time and when you see wioe data reset selct it using down volume key then you have to select erase all user data and press system reboot. I hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Does this work on my Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190N ? I have Android Jellybean 4.1.2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exploit result..failed try another exploit if available is the message I get after selecting superusersu argorn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir can this method works on samsung galaxy grand ?? From india

    ReplyDelete
  14. i downloaded the file but i am not able to open the file.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hola disculpa tengo un samsung galaxy note 2 SGH-I317 LTE4G de telcel México funcionara el farmaroot tambien en mi versión aunque no sea de At&t?? Trae android 4.1.2 jellybean estoy al pendiente de este blog por una respuesta gracias...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I have a samsung galaxy note 2 SGH-I317 LTE4G telcel Mexico the farmaroot also worked in my version but not At & t?? Bring jellybean android 4.1.2'm on the lookout for this blog for a response thanks ..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I have a galaxy note 8 and get an error. Exploit result..failed

    Will there be an update that will work?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the the wifi model# GT-N5110.

      Delete
    2. This does NOT work for SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 8 tablet Model GT-N5110

      Delete
  18. Hello sir, I am also getting the same error on my Note 8, GT-N5110 Android 4.1.2, I followedstep by step and recived Exploitresult failed. Please sdvise if I need to try a different methode. By the way you are very knowledgeable and ylur video was very informative. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  19. gud am sir can i ask if this method will work on my samsung galaxy s3 mini or not because i would like to move apps & games to external sd card... please answer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No this is not going to work for s3 mini

      Delete
    2. ah ok ... but i saw 1 comment in youtube the one you post "how to move apps & games to external from internal memory" he says that ii works on he's s3 mini.. maybe there's an other way to work in s3 mini :)

      Delete
  20. Hi there, Iwas wondering you could make a video on how to root the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4g without using a computer? Because my computer runs too slowly to properly use it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi I have a samsung galaxy note 2 SGH-I317 LTE4G telcel Mexico the farmaroot also worked in my version but not At & t?? Bring jellybean android 4.1.2'm on the lookout for this blog for a response thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Will this work on lg motion ms770

    ReplyDelete
  23. I already root my galaxy note 8 on os 4.1.2, today I upgraded my os to 4.2.2 but I forgot to unroot my device, now i want to unroot but could not, please give me the solution,, please reply

    ReplyDelete
  24. lion can u check if this program works whit this method the program is root external 2 internal i what to know if it works before i do this method on note 8

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi I used this method to root my Samsung galaxy note 2 and now my playstore isn't working, and I was hoping you can help me fix this problem thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Is their a method like this for att galaxy note sgh i717 ( the first
    Note

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi,
    I have a Samsung Galaxy note 2 GT-N7100 along with Android version 4.1.2.
    My doubt is that is there any need to backup EFS before i root my note2 device? If yes then how?

    Anyways, How to backup EFS of note2 on PC or anywhere else? bcoz i have gone through almost zillions of websites and come to the conclusion that if u need a backup on PC then respected software requires Windows 64bit version. Unfortunately i have Windows 7 32bit version running on PC. Help !!!

    Nice blog though \m/
    waiting for reply...

    ReplyDelete
  28. No I will make a new video for that

    ReplyDelete
  29. No I will make a new video for that

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sir if it will work for Samsung galaxy grand quattro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If its written on list then yes it is

      Delete
    2. Sir can u suggest me how to root it

      Delete
  31. It doesn't work on my Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-i467M! Exploit fails :/ Any suggestion? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the method described on this website, and it worked for me.
      http://honai-android.blogspot.ca/2013/08/how-to-root-galaxy-note-80-lte-canadian.html

      Delete
  32. Is this method will work on Samsung galaxy s2 plus
    Please replay I want to connect ps3 controller with my mobile

    ReplyDelete
  33. theres only Gandalf in Framaroot.i'm using samsung galaxy trend.please help!

    ReplyDelete
  34. what about samsung core gt-18262

    ReplyDelete
  35. hie azam... how r u... m ur fan... u r too gud for showing us your invaluable experiances.. at prior.. my samsung galaxy note 2 was running in android 4.1.2 and i rooted my mobile by framaroot 1.4.1 as u mentioned in ur video.. i did it succesfully... but after 2 months.. android 4.3 update came for note 2.. i updated my phone.. to 4.3.. it unrooted back my mobile..i again tried to root my mobile by framaroot but in vein.. it didnt root my phone.. plz plz help me out.. wht to do for rooting my phone by one click n without pc... plzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, now you have to use vroot through your pc and there is no way you can root your device using framearoot, I am afraid. If you want to root your device just watch my blog post ( How to root and unroot Lg g2), follow all the things on that post except unrooting your device. If you want to unroot your device watch my blog post (How to root and unroot Note 3) and use a same method i have shown on that post to unroot your device.

      Delete
    2. Hi I have note 10.1 n8010 and I have tried but it keeps failiing! Please can someone show me how to root my device?? Ive been trying to do it unsuccessfully for a year ana a half! :(

      Delete
  36. Obviously this DOES NOT WORK for the Galaxy Note 8.0..... Exploit fails. Everyone who has posted on this blog about the Note 8.0 you have not bothered to answer them back.

    Please do not advertise something that does not work for the Note 8.
    If you cannot provide a solution then edit your blog and omit the Note 8 from it.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  37. will their be a root process like this for Samsung galaxy mega? and how can I find witch mega I have since I looked and came up with no results. at&t provider usa
    thanks in advanced for any reply

    ReplyDelete
  38. I need help rooting my Samsung Galaxy Axiom!! No computer. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Can you help me.. i have a galaxy note 3 and i did root it.. when i use the sixaxis and its been detected.. why is that the mapping not working when i play games? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  40. I rooted my Note 2 and now that i have downloaded 4.3 it does not work. Do you have the update for 4.3?

    ReplyDelete
  41. does this method work on samsung galaxy mega 5.8

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hey Is this software work for Nexus 5

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi does this work on Prestigio MultiPhone PAP3400 DUO

    ReplyDelete
  44. Can root samsung galaxy s 2 plus gt-i9105 using this software

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have downloaded the app but it isn't like the pics or the video it comes without the options ( sam ) and ( frodo ) and it always says fails although I have a note 2 ! Plz help :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I appreciate your work. the process didn't work for me android 4.3 samsung note 2 sgh-t889 but your video and blog are both easy to follow. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Does this method work for LG Nexus 4?? By any chance or no..

    ReplyDelete
  48. Does it work with galaxy grand 2 ?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello Sir
    Does it work with htc desire 816
    Please tell

    ReplyDelete
  50. Does it work on Motorola MOTO E

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi, I have an Xperia Miro (Android 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich) is there an easy and safe way to root/unroot my device to be able to move app to my SD card, if so please could you make a tutorial? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Does it work on Samsung Galaxy Grand?? I want to move a game to my SD card. Please reply. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  53. can i root my samsung duos 7562?

    ReplyDelete
  54. Can I root my samsung grand 2 with the help of this method?

    ReplyDelete
  55. Did you ever come up with a flash for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - SPH-L900 (re: May 26, 2013 - Bernice Sherman's question)? I would like to finally Root my Note 2. Thanks... :-)

    ReplyDelete